Putting the year in perspective, it was…active.
- Fast Times played with four full-time keyboard players
- I fell in love with the Taylor T5…and a Baby Taylor!
- Road-tripped from Atlanta to Raleigh with a great group of folks
- Finally made it back to Walt Disney World for a vacation
- My 360 red-ringed
- Palette-Swap Ninja finally got underway
- Wes Nihei went from GamePro to Gametap
- Eddie and DLR — together again, at last
- I played poker in Vegas for the first time
- Perplex City was solved, and season 2 launched…then immediately folded
- I met Ernie Hudson
- Gossip websites successfully masqueraded as news websites
- I horribly sprained my ankle and my right-knee bursitis returned. I’m damaged goods now.
- An exploding gas truck melted part of our highway here in the Bay Area
- I got my passport…then didn’t leave the country
- Jeff Minter went apeshit because I didn’t like his game
- Finally got a PT Cruiser
It was good, overall. May you live in interesting times.